H.C.Slingsby plc is incorporated in the UK and has over 120 years experience in providing excellent service to its customers. We are one of the leading suppliers of industrial and commercial equipment in the UK. Our current range is the largest ever, featuring over 35,000 products.
HC Slingsby became a plc in 1961 and transferred from the Main Market to AIM on 24th May 2005.
The only exchange on which the Company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded is the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange plc.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s securities. The Company has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded on any other exchange or trading platform.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the company's AIM securities. This information is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 16th January 2013.
54 - Executive Chairman & Operations Director
Dominic joined the group in 1982 and after an initial spell as a Sales Representative became Marketing Manager in 1985. He was appointed to the Board in 1990 and became Managing Director in 1997 before taking the dual role of Interim Executive Chairman & Operations Director in 2016. He is also a member of both the Audit and Remuneration Committees.
44 - Finance Director/Company Secretary
Morgan joined the board as Interim Finance Director in February 2015. Previously Morgan was Finance and Commercial Director for Stephenson Group Ltd and prior to that held the position of Corporate Recovery Director for Ernst & Young, as well as a range of Pan-European roles for Arthur Andersen. Morgan holds a Business Finance & Economics degree, is FCA qualified and is a licensed insolvency practitioner.
View the current share price please click here
Shares currently in issue: 1,000,000 ORD 25p shares. The Company does not hold any of its shares in treasury.
Significant Shareholders (last updated 07/10/2014)
- Michael Chadwick 180,295 ordinary 25p shares (18%) (Registered in the name(s) of Goodbody Stockbrokers Nominees Ltd (80,995) and Rulegale Nominees Ltd (99,300)
- J. Crowther Jones & Mr. T.E. Jones 54,866 ordinary 25p shares (5.5%)
- J.H. Ridley 51,302 ordinary 25p shares (5.1%)
- C.J. Slingsby 53,886 ordinary 25p shares (5.39%)
- S.E. Slingsby 51,167 ordinary 25p shares (5.12%)
- D.S Slingsby 51,167 ordinary 25p shares (5.12%)
- M. Miller 48,381 ordinary 25p shares (4.84%)
- H. Slingsby 47,138 ordinary 25p shares (4.7%)
- K.J. Williams 37,000 ordinary 25p shares (3.7%)
- S. Whittaker 32,500 ordinary 25p shares (3.25%)
- S.A. Williams 30,835 ordinary 25p shares (3.08%)
- H.C. Slingsby plc Retirement Benefit Scheme 30,061 ordinary 25p shares (3.01%)
As of June 2015 the percentage of shares not in public hands is 21.9%