If you're looking to provide workers with a safe and secure way of accessing hard to reach locations then consider investing in a personnel lift from Slingsby. Sometimes the only way to secure overhead access is by using access safety platforms and we have a wide range to suit every situation. Slingsby's fork lift assisted personnel lifts are all designed and manufactured to meet the latest health and safety requirements, and with safety features such as slip-resistant floors and high-visibility paint finishes, businesses can ensure their workers will be as safe as possible when carrying out work at height. Along with an economy fork lift option, we also have folding and heavy duty access platforms available.
Slingsby also supplies companies with powered personnel lifts. Our counterbalanced access tower can be set up in just a matter of seconds and erected entirely from the ground. Providing a maximum working height of 3.9 metres, it is still capable of being transported in the back of a van, ensuring total flexibility. Alternatively, our heavy duty people lifters are ideal for helping workers access stock or carry out maintenance jobs, while our self-propelled scissor lifts are perfect for indoor or outdoor use when there is a firm, level surface.
- High- lift access platform - 250kg capacity€3,511.65 €2,855.00
- Fork mounted access platform with crane lifting lugs - 500kg capacity€4,039.32 €3,284.00
- Push around lift with powered work platform€14,923.59 €12,133.00
- Forklift access platforms - 250kg capacityFrom €1,227.54 €998.00
- Powered drivable work platformFrom €26,342.91 €21,417.00
- Powered work platform with scissor liftFrom €21,834.96 €17,752.00
- Counterbalanced access tower€6,041.76 €4,912.00
- Forklift folding access platform - 250kg capacity€1,860.99 €1,513.00