Fixed work stations and platforms
If you have maintenance work to do, you need to ensure you have a secure and sturdy platform from which to operate. As always, safety is key with any type of project that involves using machinery or industrial equipment, which is why you need fixed work stations and platforms from Slingsby when attempting this kind of work.
We have a selection of products to choose from, including heavy duty aluminium steps that come in three different designs to suit your needs. Whether you want platform steps with fitted handrails, fitted wheels or neither of these, you can purchase them at Slingsby.
Low level work platforms are available for smaller jobs, while the fantastic selection of universal platforms are extremely versatile and can assist with all kinds of projects. Alternatively, we have work platforms available in two different sizes, depending on your requirements.
Here are Slingsby, we understand that safety is paramount, which is why all of the products we sell are manufactured to the very highest standard to ensure you get the most from your purchase and have nothing to worry about, no matter what kind of project you are undertaking.
- Static work platform - Platform size - 1000 x 1000mmFrom £1,762.80 £1,469.00
- Static work platform - Platform size - 2000 x 1000mmFrom £3,058.80 £2,549.00
- EN131 Professional machine stepsFrom £214.80 £179.00
- Professional machine stepsFrom £181.20 £151.00
- Telescopic platform£504.00 £420.00
- 826 mm concrete anchor screws for use with Foundation work platforms£26.39 £21.99
- Natural rubber foot for use with Foundation work platforms£7.79 £6.49 From £7.07
- Toe plates for use with Foundation work platformsFrom £47.99 £39.99
- Modular work platform system - diamond plateFrom £226.80 £189.00