Choosing the Right Steps, Ladders and Access Equipment
With an ever increasing need for access equipment such as ladders, workstations and platforms in many industrial workplaces, it is vital that the equipment is 100 percent safe and secure to ensure the protection of your workforce.
We have a wide array of access equipment that conforms to all relevant workplace safety regulations related to employees working at height. Our step ladders and push up ladders are very popular with businesses as they provide secure and stable means of gaining access to elevated areas, without the risk of accident.
You can browse the many access equipment products available here on the website or call our customer care team for further information. We understand just how important the safety of your workers is. Trust Slingsby to provide your company with all of the necessary access equipment to ensure the job gets done in a safe and secure manner.
If you are looking for more information on working safely from heights please visit our knowledge centre.
- Heavy duty warehouse steps - Aluminium treadFrom £682.80 £569.00
- Heavy duty warehouse steps - Punched steel treadFrom £637.20 £531.00
- Economy cup steps with full handrailFrom £286.80 £239.00
- Economy cup steps - 2 tread without handrailFrom £238.80 £199.00
- Economy cup steps - 2 tread with single handrailFrom £250.80 £209.00
- Mobile platform steps with cup feet and high handrailFrom £862.80 £719.00
- Fibreglass platform step ladderFrom £226.80 £189.00
- Professional fibreglass steps with aluminium treads - SwingbackFrom £190.80 £159.00
- Anodised finish aluminium platform stepsFrom £226.80 £189.00