Recycling and confidential waste bins
As a result of strict data protection laws, companies in Britain need to be more careful than ever before about how they dispose of confidential waste. Providing employees with the correct bins to dispose of such waste is essential and the selection of suitable receptacles available now from Slingsby will ensure waste disposal at your company is simple and straightforward.
Slingsby's confidential document security container is ideal for a huge number of businesses that deal with waste that cannot simply be put out with the ordinary rubbish. For added security it comes with a tamperproof lock to keep documents safe before they are shredded, as well as a narrow top to help prevent unauthorised access.
The narrow shape of this confidential waste container also means it will fit neatly into all sorts of spaces. Fully lockable mobile containers are also available from Slingsby for companies that need to be able to transfer their confidential waste bins around the workplace.
We also have a wide range of recycling bins in stock, perfect for companies that want to take a responsible approach to waste disposal. Steel bins with a powder coated finish come colour coded - blue for paper, grey for cans, and green for bottles. These models can also be fixed to the ground using bolts for added security.
- Lockable confidential waste wheelie binFrom £142.80 £119.00
- Colour coded recycling binsFrom £119.99 £99.99
- Rubbermaid slim lockable confidential waste bin£166.80 £139.00 From £154.80
- Coloured lid recycling binsFrom £23.99 £19.99
- Recycling bin kit - Set of 3From £71.99 £59.99
- Colour coded stackable recycling bin systemFrom £47.99 £39.99
- 40L Recycling bin with coloured lidFrom £23.99 £19.99
- Racksack - warehouse recycling waste sacksFrom £41.39 £34.49
- Slim shaped recycling lidsFrom £35.99 £29.99