Is your workforce sitting comfortably? If not, then you could be putting their work productivity and, more seriously, their health at risk.
So whether you're setting up a business from scratch, or want to re-equip your premises, you should put buying work chairs at the top of your priority list. Not only is your workforce then likely to be more productive, but they'll also be happier and likely to spent less time absent through back and other injuries.
Take a look around here at Slingsby.com, where you can choose from fixed and adjustable chairs of a range of types and styles, all made to withstand plenty of day-to-day wear, while providing the comfort all workers need to be able to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
All of our chairs are described in detail on their individual product information pages, where you'll also see – by means of a green dot – which ones are available for free delivery to your premises on the next working day.
We also have a team of friendly and knowledgeable customer service advisers on hand on the end of the phone to answer any of your queries about our chairs, to help you make the right choice from among our extensive range. Call 0800 294 4440.
- Economy anti-static/conductive chairFrom £265.20 £221.00
- Anti-static ergonomic conductive seatingFrom £412.80 £344.00
- Solid plastic moulded seatFrom £258.00 £215.00
- Low and high base chairs accessories, polyurethane arms£31.19 £25.99
- Polyurethane chair - 5 Star base with floor glides, height adjustment 460-660mm£246.00 £205.00
- Universal industrial chairs - Heavy duty PU seatFrom £325.20 £271.00
- Easy clean vinyl chairFrom £355.20 £296.00
- Universal industrial chairs - Soft PU moulded seatFrom £397.20 £331.00
- Low and high industrial chairs - FabricFrom £163.20 £136.00