Handling and storing metal cylinders can pose a number of potential safety problems, but thankfully Slingsby has a range of solutions. Our range of cylinder handling equipment will ensure that if your business needs to handle or store items such as gas cylinders, employees and visitors will remain safe at all times.
We have a number of cylinder storage options, from metal pallets and wall mounts to polyethylene racks and wall clamps. All of our storage solutions are strong, secure, easy to load and unload, and will help to keep cylinders out of harm's way.
Should you need to transport cylinders then Slingsby is also able to help. Our cylinder handling range includes cylinder trolleys used in hospitals, cylinder trucks used by welders and gas bottles trolleys designed to carry small cylinders up to 240mm in diameter. We have lightweight cylinder trucks designed to carry gas cylinders too, along with polyethylene cylinder trucks that are spark resistant and will never rust or corrode.
Get in touch now to find out more about the wide range of gas cylinder handling equipment that we have in stock. Alternatively, place an order online now.
- Large oxygen cylinder carriersFrom £286.80 £239.00
- Konga ergonomic cylinder trolley£704.40 £587.00
- 'T' Bar propane gas cylinder trolley£213.60 £178.00
- Folding cylinder trolleysFrom £332.40 £277.00
- Gas cylinder security cage trolleysFrom £1,594.80 £1,329.00
- GasGrab™ Cylinder manual lifting handlesFrom £158.40 £132.00
- Cylinder bottle lifting sling£238.80 £199.00 From £214.80
- Small oxygen cylinder trolley (hospital use only)£327.60 £273.00
- Adjustable support trolleys for tall cylinders (hospital use)From £342.00 £285.00